Pumpkin can be enjoyed all year round with these delicious pancakes! I love that this recipe is suitable for the whole family. You can hide the pumpkin in the pancakes and the kids would have no idea!
Time: 35 minutes (or as you saw, much quicker if you have already steamed the pumpkin) 4 ingredients – Cost: $1 per serve!
You will need:
A frying pan, blender and a bowl.
Serves = 2
- 80g pumpkin
- 3 tbsp instant/rolled oats
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
It’s this easy:
- Steam pumpkin for 20-25 minutes.
- Mash the pumpkin (skin on) into puree.
- Add the egg into mashed up pumpkin.
- Blend the instant/rolled oats in a blender.
- Add into the egg, cinnamon and pumpkin mixture.
- Add olive oil on heated pan, use a spatula to pour the batter on the pan, flip it after approximately 5 mins.
- Repeat process until batter is all used up
Top with nuts and seasonal fruits and some greek yoghurt for extra flavour! It was delicious! I enjoyed this sooo much! I can just see your family asking for more of these pancakes.