Maple Beef Mince
Prep & Cook Time: 25 minutes
What You Need:
– 2 tbls maple syrup
– 3 tbls salt-reduced soy sauce
– 1 tsp minced ginger
– canola cooking oil spray
– 600g extra-lean minced beef
– 4 spring onions, finely sliced
– 2 large red capsicums, deseeded, cut into strips
– 2 bunches broccolini and stalks, finely chopped, 2 cups button mushrooms, chopped
– 1½ cups frozen peas, 2 cups diced pumpkin, 1 cup diced carrots, 1 cup diced zucchini
– 2-3 tbls water
– 1 level tsp mild curry powder (optional)
What To Do:
1. Combine beef mince, maple syrup, soy sauce and ginger in a mixing bowl. Cover and allow to
marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and warm over medium-high heat. Cook mince in batches,
until brown. Make a small circle in the middle of the pan, add onions and cook for 1-2 minutes until soft.
3. Add the veggies and water. Stir in curry powder then cover and cook for
10 minutes, until veggies are tender. When done, plate up and serve or place in take-away containers.
– Can be made in advance and stored in the freezer up to 2 months.
- this recipe is from the New Metabolic Precision Transformation cookbook (www.mp-body.com)