Are you frustrated?
Do you keep wanting the same thing, but can never seem to get there?
It is SO frustrating!
When I sit down with new clients, we chat about where they have come from, what they are wanting to achieve, and why they think they haven’t been able to get there in the past.
It usually includes feelings of frustration, having tried everything and treading water all the time – sometimes even going backwards or drowning!
Rather than the usual list of things you SHOULD DO, I have put together a list of things you SHOULD NOT do.
Let me know what you think: can you add any more detrimental actions or habits that are derailing you on the path to transforming your lifestyle?
- Comparing your body to people in magazines or on tv.
- Hanging around with people who sabotage you, suck your enthusiasm or drag you down.
- Looking for quick fixes: detox diets, pills and potions, 7 day detoxes, 21 day challenges, 30 day challenges. ANY diet!
- Negative thinking – it is never successful.
- Doing the same SHIT over and over and expecting different results.
- Talking about it – take the first step.
- Lying to yourself. It hasn’t worked in the past and won’t work in the future.
- Excuses! They are boring and make you sound like an idiot.
- Changing things you know you cannot sustain FOREVER.
- Saying you are busy. Everyone is busy. If you want it badly enough you will find time.
I would love to have a chat with you if any of this information rings some bells for you.